Saturday, February 23, 2013

Crafting Ireland Design Team


I can let the cat out of the bag now! I am on the new Crafting Ireland magazine design team. I am so excited to be on this team of very talented women, and I am looking forward to the next few months. Look out for our first projects in the March edition of the magazine. For those of you who don't know about it, Crafting Ireland is an on-line magazine, published monthly. If you would like to subscribe head over to the Crafting Ireland where there is a link to the magazine and a place to subscribe so that you never miss a thing.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, popped over to you having seen your gorgeous bag on Crafting Ireland today. Its a gorgeous make - looking forward to more. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen