Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feast or Famine!

You know the old saying 'It's either a feast or a famine'? That's the way I am with blogging. I will not blog for ages and then I blog twice in one day. 
I just had to show you these boxy, hangy things that I made. The one on the left is made with the Lord Tim of Holtz's configurations box in the small size. It is for a baby girl and is covered in the papers from the Shabby Chic paper pack, tissue tape around the edges a little tattered rose crackle paint and VoilĂ . 
The one on the right is a traditional wooden version with fixed openings and a clasp on the side. The papers are from the Lost and Found pack and again tissue tape paint and ink.


A close-up of the pink one. Those little socks were my little girls when she was born. How cute are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen