Monday, March 8, 2010

Regie Pie- He's my new guy!

This my dear bloggers is the marvellous Regie Pie- One eye go Bye! Isn't he great. He is one of the Grumptys. I got him yesterday at The Crafty Market which is held every month in the Dublin Food Coop in Newmarket Square, Dublin. I fell in love with him and all of his pals and had to bring one of them home with me. Myself and my good friends Mandy and Betty took a trip up to Dublin yesterday to check out the Crafty Market. We all loved it. A great atmosphere, lots of wonderful crafty people selling their wares, fab organic food at great prices and even a belly dancing display and some live music thrown in. Well worth a visit if you happen to be in Dublin on the first Sunday of the month. We couldn't resist dropping by the Cath Kidston outlet in Kildare on the way home. 

I got these lovelies and a new cover for my ironing board! What a lovely day we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen