Saturday, April 28, 2012

Keepsake Box


I was given 11 little wooden boxes and decided that they were perfect for keepsakes. So this is my first one. I painted the box with Adirondack Cloudy Blue paint first, both inside and out. I then covered the top, sides and insides with Melissa Frances Paper, Vintage Attic Treasures. To the lid I added some white lace and some gorgeous wooden buttons from Prima. The little flower button also has a little baby feet charm attached.


Around the edge of the lid I added some white ruffled ribbon and some blue satin with the words 'shhh baby sleeping' on it.


Inside the lid I have made a bow with some blue organza ribbon and added a Cameo with white ruffled ribbon behind it and a little pearl stick pin to finish it off.  I have started a pink one which I will post in the next few days. Enjoy the weekend. x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen