Saturday, March 31, 2012

3 Madhatters Workshop

Hi everyone. Well today is the last day of March. Doesn't time fly? To celebrate the beginning of April, Myself, Betty Cumiskey and Mandy Sheridan are holding a workshop. There are a couple of spaces left, so if anyone fancies a trip to Clonegal in Co. Wexford, drop me a line and I will send you the details and directions.
We will be doing 3 different types of projects to welcome spring. The first is a wonderful home decor piece which we are really excited about. The second is a wonderful scrapbook layout which uses vibrant K & Company papers, tags, butterflies and buttons. The third is a lovely wedding card which will use stamping, die-cutting and embossing. Depending how the day goes we may throw in a bonus card too. All of the kits are loaded with goodies and we are looking forward to a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen