Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WOYWW


This is what's on my desk today. Some unfinished projects. A wall hanging thingy, a mirror and a cute little birdhouse.


The mirror is hopefully going to be a present for hubby on our 20th wedding anniversary. It will look tidier when I have decided which of the pieces to stick to it!



You may have spotted the little box in the background and wondered what it was. It is my box of distress ink sponges. I coloured a tab with each of the colours, cut some cut 'n' dried foam and stapled the label to the foam. I now have all of the colours at my fingertips.

13 comments:

  1. Love your little bird house. You are so organised with your distress inks.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely looking set of projects on your desk today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work on your desk, and a really creative way to store your ink foams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for your DI sponges - love your handwriting!

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh DI organisation is genius! AND it looks so pretty! When you've decided on thebits to go around the mirror, will you talk me through the significance of some of the choices? Like the numbers...like tha tlittle birdhouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little bird house is really sweet. I have a mirror at the same stage as yours and do I see lots of Ranger techniques on there - exactly what's waiting to be arranged and stuck down on mine.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen those sponges, but since I really don't have enough to worry about, I never gave them much thought. You did an awesome job, even color coding them. Love that. Happy (late) WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those projects - especially that bird house its fab cant wait to see it done up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, bet the mirror looks wonderful when it's finished. Inspired DI sponge storage and labeling too! Have a great weekend.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your idea for the sponges hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen