Tuesday, November 3, 2009





These are the 'Family Tree' wooden hearts which I made for craft fairs last year. They were 22cm in size which left lots of room for the the larger families, but which slightly dwarfed the smaller families. I am doing them again this year, but have decided to go smaller and have them at 11.5cm instead. I think this will give a better overall look. I have been beavering away madly in preparation for all of the upcoming shows.
My gingerbread men have grown this year from 10cm to 15cm! I will post a photo of them soon.
I have as any of you blog watchers will know, I have become a little bit obsessed with bird houses.

I have now made some Christmas ones. Some are snowy white and others are decoupaged sweet pictures and sugared. I love them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen